Dear all,
Following Bidi's request, I fixed a way to embed music on the blog. Below, you will find an example of how it works (please comment below if you cannot hear the music or see the player. If you don't it's most probably that you need to install the Quicktime plugin for your browser). I picked something short and uncopyrighted for starters. Anyway, since we all only buy legal music on iTunes™ and the blog is private to us, I'm sure there will be no major problems with that.
Keep this option in mind when writing your story, in case you want to add music.
Unless you know how to host an .mp3 (or .m4a if coming from iTunes™) file on a hosting website (ad ex. here), you will have to send the music file to me™, and I'll put it on.
Thanks to all the BA students for the interesting conversations of today (and I'm sure you MA students did great too...).
I'll soon send a collective email to make it clearer who is in which timeslot for the tutorials. Please respect them next week, so we can have a good number of people in both.
Thursday, 23 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment