Just to remind you that last time we decided for the last day of this term to be the deadline for your stories. So far we got only 2 of them: one is here, and the other you can find in the BLE (it was too long to form a post) if you log in, then click on the Myth and Mythmaking course, then click on 'Teaching Resources' and open the folder 'Demeter and Persephone'.
For those of you who still have no idea what this storytelling businness is (i'm sure there is someone...), I suggest you go back and read some previous posts in this blog, here and here.
I hope it's all clear.
Have fun.
UPDATE: now (Wed 3/12) there is a third story to read on the BLE!
Tuesday, 2 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fabio, i think my story is too long for a post too, what shall i do with it?
Email it to me in a .doc file. I'll turn it into a .pdf and post it on the BLE.
Post a Comment